WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE PSEUDO-LIFE, FREE OF SCARS, BACKFIRES?
What happens when the pseudo-life, free of scars, backfires?
We hide our physical scars with makeup & photoshop and Our emotional scars with Smiles, laughter, and success stories or ‘pseudo-stories’. When there are millions of people suffering and struggling to live with these scars ..struggling to hide behind these scars, it’s time we bare it all.
We talk about change, we talk about crimes and blah blah. But do we question
- why these people are suffering?
- why are people ending their lives?
- why are they committing heinous crimes?
Do we realize:
- We have put enough pressure by portraying what is a perfect body type for a woman
- We have put enough pressure by portraying the beauty as being fair and flawless
- We have put enough pressure by only appreciating & recognizing good grades of our children and never acknowledging their failures
- We have put enough pressure by only showing the Success Stories and never daring to share the fails we embrace to be where we have reached today.
Are we not putting enormous pressure on the fragile minds by hiding the scars of the so-called ‘beautiful’, ‘perfect’ or ‘successful’ selves. It’s time we stop sharing our Psuedo-Story and misguide the world into believing that we were born successful.
If we so-called successful will so neatly cover up our scars and pretend to have been born lucky then there is a huge problem. Nobody is untouched by scars but only the scars of people who end their lives and who commit crimes are visible. Their scars make us believe that scars are dirty. NO, the scars are not ugly…We have made the scars look ugly by hiding our own scars. And Today we have a problem when the scars of vulnerable people have backfired and crippled our society???
Let Talks about change when we are ready to shameless bare our own scars and not live a pseudo-life free of scars.