How TEAM NAACH Failed it Up to become one of the TOP Dance YouTubers
- How Sonal and Nicole met
- How they laid the foundation of their blog Team Naach
- What Dilemmas they faced when they started
- What were the initial challenges and how they kept themselves motivated
- Their message for people who are struggling to cope up with failures
About Team Naach
Team Naach initiated in 2014 by Sonal Devraj and Nicole Concessao started off as a passion project. It has now turned into a successful dance company catering to students of different age groups across the city with their varied dance styles: Bollywood, Belly Fusion, Hip Hop, Classical Fusion, Freestyle.
The duo is also established YouTube creators with over 1.4 Million Subscribers on their channel and has crossed 200 Million Views on YouTube. Their videos have created waves across social media especially their performance on Malayam song Jimmiki Kammal which went viral. Following this feat, the girls also starred in the popular Aadu 2 song – Changaathi Nannayal.
They have also successfully hosted workshops in 7 cities across India teaching more than 2000 students. Whether it’s making people dance in Mumbai through classes or via their Choreographies on the internet, they believe that dancing is all about enjoying yourself and letting go.
ABOUT THE DUO:
Sonal & Nicole met on the dance team in college and have been friends since. After college they opted for different careers, one did photography & modeling while the other did marketing and PR. But a random meeting at a dance studio launch triggered the concept of NAACH, and there’s been no looking back ever since.
- The Dance Project by Sony Music
- Performed in Malayalam song Changathi Nannayal for Aadu 2
- Youtube Fan Fest in Chennai, Bangalore & Delhi
- YouTube Creator Summit Korea
- Workshops in Chennai, Bangalore, Delhi, Kochi, Hyderabad, Pune & Mumbai
Social Media Presence:
Instagram : 198k
Facebook : 847,480
2. Disney Channel
4. Google Home
6. Breezer Vivid Shuffle
8. Shoppers Stop
9. Vigo Video